Imposter Syndrome can be one of the most debilitating conditions to overcome, and one of the most powerful at holding you back from achieving the things that you want to achieve or consider as possible for you.
Have you often had an unhelpful voice in your mind that questions your ability and talents? Does it overlook evidence of your success or put it down to the input of others? Does that same inner critic feed self-doubt and feelings that people will think that you are a fraud and don’t belong? Does that nagging self-saboteur fuel a fear of failure and inadequacy?
It often feels that these feelings affect you and you alone, as everyone else seems to be carrying on with their lives without limitations. However, it may be surprising to learn that over 70% of people will experience these kinds of feelings at some point.
The good news is that we can help you to silence that inner critic by:
- Helping you to identify & recognise the thoughts & feelings of the Imposter.
- Reframing the triggers & consider different more positive views.
- Helping you discover what a more confident future looks like, without the inner critic.
- Creating new habits to replace the self-doubt & techniques to allow you to choose different actions & outcomes.
- Arming you with tools to ensure that the new habits remain and you are empowered to quieten that voice of doubt.