Returning to work
Sometimes life can throw us a curve ball, and we end up in situations during our career that we had not previously planned or envisaged. This can be particularly hard when we have been impacted by a situation that has occurred as a result of a business restructure, redundancy or insolvency. Confidence can take a knock and uncertainty can lead to insecurity and self-doubt as to our abilities or what our next steps could be. Preparing for change, new opportunities or returning to the workplace can be daunting especially if it has been a while since you last did it.
Many people can feel anxious with the job search and unsure of how their skills and experience can transfer. Preparing for job applications or job interviews can feel overwhelming, whether they be an online format or in person, particularly if it’s not something that you have done frequently or recently.
On the flipside, you could have been through the interview process several times but do not seem to be achieving the successful result you want. Putting interview feedback to constructive use can help to change the tide.
Some people may have spent time out of the workplace and are wanting to find a way back into a fulfilling and rewarding role. This can be just as daunting and leave us questioning our abilities and skills as to how relevant they may be in today’s workforce.
If this sounds familiar to you, we can help you by
- Gaining clarity on what your ideal career goals are and what you want to achieve.
- Assessing your strengths, motivation and transferable skills to understand the types of roles that may interest you.
- Reviewing your CV to ensure that it clearly highlights your strengths & key successes.
- Preparation for interview and/or support with the application process.
- Constructively applying any feedback previously provided to you.
- Devising a plan that will move you forwards towards your goals.
Alternatively, if you would just appreciate help to review your CV, support to prepare for interview and have a dry run,
then please contact us below for a “CV plus Interview Booster” package.