Stress, Anxiety & Overwhelm
We live in a world that is fast paced, and often we never seem to have enough time to fit everything in, or we put pressure on ourselves to do more. Couple that with increasing expectations that we always have to “be on” when it comes to the demands of being available to respond to messages and calls, and it is not surprising that feelings of stress, anxiety and overwhelm are on the increase.
Taking time to stop, switch off, breathe, and revaluate what we really want to do and how we want to live our lives is important to gain a healthy work-life balance.
Do you experience high levels of anxiety which increase your feelings of overwhelm or stress?
Is living in your comfort zone an easy option because doing things that are uncomfortable, new or different feel like a threat?
Do you feel that your life is in control of you, rather than you in control of your life?
Stresses and feelings of overwhelm can be hugely significant in how we see ourself; how we think; how we view life; how we embrace opportunities and how we choose to move forward or remain in our comfort zone.
If you can’t see the wood from the trees and need help to manage these destructive emotions, we can help by:
- Discovering what triggers the feelings of overwhelm, stress and anxiety.
- Helping to define your focus & prioritise.
- Understand what beliefs are limiting you from changing your narrative.
- Considering different perspectives.
- Creating new habits & behaviours.
- Providing techniques to ensure that the new habits & behaviours remain.