Why Consultancy & Advisory Services?
New You offers a consultancy and advisory service to small or medium sized businesses wanting to develop effective strategies to balance the need for staff wellbeing with the increasing demands of a successful business. These businesses are seeking to raise awareness of the importance of staff wellbeing and provide early intervention information and support mechanisms.
Small and medium sized businesses represent approx. 60% of the UK work force so have a huge influence over a large part of the population. Productivity is key and therefore the production and performance of each employee really counts as often small and medium sized businesses are lean and have limited resources.
A recent Government report indicated that only 39% of companies had policies or systems in place and the main reasons cited for not having them were a lack of time and resources. The nature of small and medium sized businesses provides the opportunity for close/direct relationships with their employees so can be highly effective for engagement and impact.
New You can help by
- Being able to focus completely on the task at hand without other business distractions.
- Providing a confidential space for staff feedback.
- Providing an independent view to benchmark & assess existing practices.
- Taking an impartial stance to analyse research, give advice and make recommendations.
How can Our Consultancy and Advisory Services help your Business?
If you feel that your business would benefit from establishing an effective staff wellbeing program or refreshing an existing one, we can help you by
- Conducting research on your current approach to staff wellbeing & gaining an understanding of your business.
- Assessing the impact of common mental health issues on the business.
- Undertaking and reviewing confidential employee feedback – survey/interviews/ group sessions.
- Creating a SWOT analysis – highlighting areas of strength/ areas of improvement/ areas of opportunity/ and areas of concern to the business.
- Making recommendations to solve issues.
- Supporting to develop and implement a proactive and effective early-intervention strategy towards supporting staff wellbeing.